NCK is involved in projects at regional, national and European levels, contributing experience with Cultural Heritage Learning as coordinating, managing and/or research institution.
Current projects include:
- Level Up: Securing Quality in Managing Volunteers
- Network “Cultural heritage and well-being”
- Museums and Education in the North
- REHAC Learning (Reinventing Europeans through History, Art and Cultural Learning)
- Turning Access into Learning
- Lifelong Learning at Open Air Museums
NCKs previous projects can be found here.